Pocket Dress - Sewing pattern on PDF file
Would you rather buy the pattern in paper form and avoid tape? Available HERE!
A quick-sewn and playful dress with a large pocket at the front. It will definitely be liked by the kids who can carry their favorite toys or collect new treasures when you are out on adventures <3
The sewing pattern is created by and for ZicCa FabriCs, it may not be copied, sold or shared with anyone other than You who buys.
You can sew and sell products from the pattern on a small scale.
Languages: Swedish and English
The pattern is designed for sewing in stretchy fabrics such as tricot or stretch college.
- Simple sewing description in 9 steps
- Sewing pattern of only 9 pcs a4 which is taped together edge to edge, you do not cut anything off (Print in real size 100%, do not use scaling!)
- Back with pattern overview, estimated fabric consumption, rights and license information as well as a brief description of the dress
Hope you will like this pattern! Feel free to tag #ziccapocketdress and #ziccafabrics when you share photos of your dresses!
Pocket Dress - Sewingpattern in PDF form
A quickly sewn and playable dress with a big pocket in front. It will definitely be loved by the kids who can carry their favourite toys with them or collect new treasures when out on adventures <3
This sewingpattern is created by and for ZicCa FabriCs, it is not allowed to copy, sell or share this pattern with anyone else than you, the buyer.
It is allowed to sew and sell garments made from this pattern in small scale.
Language: Swedish and English
The pattern is made for sewing in stretchfabric, such as jersey or stretchcollege
- Front Page
- Simple sewinginstructions in 9 steps
- Sewingpattern on only 9 x a4 sheets, you tape them together edge towards edge, do not cut anything off the sheets! (print in real pdf dimensions 100% size, do not use any scaling!)
- Back Page with pattern overview, estimated fabric requirement, information about rights and licences and a short description of the dress
We hope you will like this sewingpattern! Please feel free to tag #ziccapocketdress and #ziccafabrics when you share Pictures of your dresses!